Medical Attention

For major injuries, call x5000 for paramedic assistance.

For minor injuries contact Security at x4701 and go to:

Transportation of Injured Workers

The injured employee can transport him/herself to the occupational doctor if able. If the injury is serious enough to seek medical treatment and the employee is not able to transport himself or herself to the occupational doctor, cab service or paramedics will be provided at no charge. The Security department at extension 4701 will arrange for cab service for non-emergencies. The Security department at extension 5000 will contact paramedics for emergencies. Caltech discourages supervisors and co-workers from transporting injured employees.